4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical advice. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
6. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this web site. FIT ROCKER CHICK, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
7. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
8. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
9. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
11. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
13. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
She's a Rock Chick Agreement
USE OF THE SITE + SERVICE
Information provided on the Site and in the Service is subject to change without notice. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error and/or incompleteness in the Content.
In order to use the Service, you are required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username, password and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Fit Rocker Chick, LLC will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You may not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You may not, in the use of the Site and Service violate any laws in your jurisdiction. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC reserves the right to refuse service based on your provision of inaccurate account information.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your account. You shall immediately notify Fit Rocker Chick, LLC of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach or threatened breach of the Site’s security of which you are aware.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site and Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You will be responsible for any activity conducted under your account.
You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of third parties, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Fit Rocker Chick, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity without obligation to assign reason for doing so. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC reserves the right to limit the number of participants and subscriptions. Fit Rocker Chick, LLC may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service without notice.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product or Service delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
Once you purchase a subscription, the initial price you purchased at will remain the same even if the price increases after your initial purchase. However, if you cancel your subscription at any time and re-subscribe at a later date, your new subscription will be purchased at the most current rate. In other words, your initial purchase price will be grandfathered in as long as you do not cancel your subscription after your initial purchase.
MONTH-TO-MONTH PAYING MEMBERS
If you have signed up for a month-to-month She’s a Rock Chick subscription, the subscription renews automatically on the purchase date of each following month (if you purchased on the 12th of October, you will be charged on the 12th of November, December, etc) and your debit/credit card will be charged the fee stated at the time of purchase (or the introductory rate during introductory period). Price may change at the end of your subscription period if created with a promotional rate. Your subscription will start as soon as your debit/credit card is successfully charged and will be charged at the same hour of your initial charge.
ANNUAL PAYING MEMBERS
If you have signed up for an annual She’s a Rock Chick subscription, the subscription renews automatically at the end of twelve (12) months and your debit/credit card will be charged the fee stated at the time of purchase (or the introductory rate during introductory period). Price may change at the end of your subscription period if created with a promotional rate. Your subscription will start as soon as your debit/credit card is successfully charged.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & RETURNS
All sales of digital products downloadable upon confirmation of purchase are final, including limited-time 30 day premium content, unless otherwise stated in a guarantee.
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel a monthly subscription, you may do so at any time. However, please note that in order to not get billed for next month you must cancel before your charge date. Once cancelled, you will no longer be charged going forward. Payments for the next billing cycle will not be refunded, so please make sure to cancel prior to your charge date.
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel an annual subscription, you may do so at any time. Please note, however, that you need to cancel at least 7 business days prior to your renewal date to prevent the next year’s subscription from being processed and billed. There is no trial period and we do not allow cancellations and/or refunds for annual subscriptions; because of this, we recommend you try a month-to-month subscription before purchasing an annual subscription. You may upgrade to an annual subscription at any time.
PROMOTIONS AND BONUS MATERIALS
Subscriptions created during a bonus will not automatically cancel after the promotional period. All sales are final when purchasing during a promotion. Subscriptions purchased during promotions and bonuses are non-refundable.
We endeavor to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listed.
FACEBOOK GROUP ACCESS
Facebook Group access is only available to members with an active monthly or annual She’s a Rock Chick subscription. Upon cancelling your subscription you will be removed from the Facebook Group prior to the last business day of the month in which your membership is active.
The primary purpose of the Facebook Group is to stay connected, share ideas, and support one another on our journey.
Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting in the Facebook Group. Inappropriate postings and/or comments would include, for example, comments or materials that:
Are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening.
Make false or defamatory statements about others.
Are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including personal information about other people without their consent).Harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors.
Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
User posts and or comments may not contain comments engaging in political activity.
Users may not use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Posts and or comments may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, multi-level marketing or the like.
Posts and or comments may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
Posts and or comments may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A member may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
The member’s name must be provided in all posts and or comments.
TJS 2.0 REFUND POLICY
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course. We offer a 30-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you have taken the program, applied what you've learned, and haven't seen acceptable results.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 30 days of enrollment, contact our support team at email@example.com and let us know you’d like a refund by the 30th day at 11:59 CST. You must include your coursework and include the following by the 30th days to be eligible for a refund:
-A formal request for a refund
-Scanned copies of your tracker & journal pages
-Have logged into the site at least 14 times, prior to the request
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Fit Rocker Chick, LLC. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: March 20, 2019